On XM Day 2022 Breakthrough will be focusing on 5 of the risk reduction steps in partnership with Qualtrics employees to commit to taking positive steps to reduce our cancer risk and encourage others to do the same.
The five steps highlighted – Quit Smoking, Skin Protection, Physical Activity, Eating For Health, Reduce Alcohol. See below for more information and resources.
Your Step: QUIT SMOKING
Smoking Cessation Supports – Quitlines
- Ireland: https://www2.hse.ie/quit-smoking/
- UK: https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/quit-smoking/nhs-stop-smoking-services-help-you-quit/
Your Step: PROTECT YOUR SKIN
Create a SunSmart kit for you and/or your family today and learn about the UV Index. Check your skin/moles for changes
Skin Protection Information and Resources
Your Step: BE ACTIVE TODAY
- Walk, run, cycle, do a yoga/dance/hit class
- Get some friends and family to join you
- Sign up to a group or challenge
Your Step: EAT HEALTHY TODAY
Today cook one of our recipes, invite family and friends to join you. Commit to starting a healthy diet
Downloadable Recipe Cards
- Eat for Health – Chicken Stir-Fry with Cashew Nuts
- Eat for Health – Grilled Lemon Scented Salmon with Chickpea, Tomato & Spinach Ragout – Breakthrough Cancer Research
Purchase the ‘The Anti-Cancer Cookbook’
Your Step: GO ALCOHOL-FREE TODAY
Commit to reducing Alcohol consumption going forward.
Downloadable Mocktail Recipes
SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS