Camino Finisterre Camino de Santiago – 7 nights
Date: May 13, 2024
Location: Camino Finisterre
Join Breakthrough Cancer Research as we walk the Finisterre Way, and help us raise money to fund vital cancer research.
Journey with us on the world famous Camino de Santiago as we walk from gorgeous Santiago to the breathtaking ‘edge of the world’ as the pilgrims used to call it – Finisterre.
This is a fundraising pilgrimage and includes:
- Return Aer Lingus flights with 10kg checked in bag
- Coach transfers between airport and hotels
- Accommodation with breakfast and evening meals
- Coach transfers between hotel and walk stages
- 6 Walking days with expert guide throughout
- Official Cathedral de Santiago Passport
- Spectacular scenery, fun, memories and friendship!
For more information or to register please contact us at 021 422 66 55 or [email protected]